Saturday, September 19, 2015

Finally, University.


Hi guys....
So hi..
Yes, hi...



 
I finally made my mood good to back to write posts, because I was so lazy to even type a word like "what? should i wrote something on blog? I was just way too tired, I didn't even know what the hell should I write, I was so asdfghjkl" but then I remember a thing that....

I
Just
Entered
The
University
Life
Like,
OMG

OMG OMGGG, time really flew so fast. I remember the time when I was on my way to school, first day to school, middle school I mean, yes, MOS, and now I've already passed the OSPEK time. Look how fast time flew!

But, even time flies so fast and things change. I still feel like nothing changes about me like "Yes, I'm 18 years old right now and it still feels like I am 9 years old, life must be kidding to me" Anyone related me? you guys feel me too or is it just me?

I've been too excited to write this.

So, I just entered Sam Ratulangi University (Unsrat) because I was so close to my house..

I went to Faculty Of Humanity/ Cultural Sciences. I take English Department as my major because I have reasons.

Reason 1
English is my favorite subject, and math is the subject that I hate the most. I heard that Math won't exist in this place and I won't be studying Math anymore for the rest of my life if I take this major.

Who doesn't want to always study English and never study Math? 

I hate Math because in math classes I was always be like " wth, I don't even know what I don't know" My brain is too cute for math:) and beside wise words say that you need to do more of things that make you happy. So hi English.

Reason 2
So shy as hell to tell this but lol the truth is lol lol, I want to have a job that able to serve people. My parents suggest me to be a doctor but Math and Chemistry won't allow me. My brain is way too cute for hard and complicated things. I was thinking to be a priest, heheheehhehee lol don't laugh at me please, hehehe please don't laugh, but then I have private thoughts that I'm sorry I can't share(talk to me directly and I will tell) that make me don't go there. That place is just too cool for poor child like me pfftt. So, I decided to take English Dept because they say I could be a teacher or a lecturer later on. At least, it serves people, doesn't it? hehehehe





So hi university, hi separated time class, hi freedom, hi lecturer, hi more tasks and bye uniform, bye rules, bye scare-ness of clossed-gate because late, bye saying "go pee in toilet" to the teacher which means to walk around the school and see the mirror at the toilet, bye uniform, bye table, bye run from the punishment in coming late. Yes school I know I hate you, but you ought to know that I will miss you and I am not lying.


I want to do good things while I am still young, I want to get to know things as much as I can, I want to keep trying, I want to be limitless, I want to fill my young ages with positive things, I want to learn things that will be useful in my future, I want to upgrade myself. I want my young ages to be good, as good as life that I am living. I know sure that I'll make mistakes, but I know also that I could control myself from making mistakes, I want my young ages to be as good as possible. Not because I want people to say say good things about me, but because I want The creator of me to be praised. I promise I'll do good things as an expression of thankfulness for everything that I have.




With Love,
Monicksp.
<3<3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment