Thursday, November 28, 2013

Another story.

Hi blogggyyyyy!!!
Finally can write this after a long time bcs i was busy with exams in my courses and school and they killed me.
But btw my exam at school hasn't finished yet but thank God I've already passed the subjects that are hard in my opinion and guess what? I'm succeed...
I've also passed my exam at my English Course. I don't know should i call it exam or just talking because all we did were just talking and i didn't talk too much too bcs talking much is just not me *okay blame me bc in night after a tiring day im tired to do everything included talking, and for the exam i enjoyed it.
My exams at school have been good too, and this exam week taught me so many things,not just dealing with the situations when i have to focus but i also have anything which is important to attend such as courses but it taught that i have to fight for people who are dying to see me success later on.
By the way, im addicted to a song right now it is a song that I knew for a long time but it touches me because the lyrics are words that i wish i could tell to the one who taught me that love is a game. It is if this was a movie by taylor swift.

Okay enough im tired of typing let's hope that tomorrow is holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment