Saturday, August 1, 2015

My Kind Of Fairytale

Do you believe in castle? do you believe in prince charming? do you believe in enchanting story of life? how about all the flying fairies?do you believe in flying dragons and talking animals? do you believe in happy ending? I do.




I believe in fairytale, I believe in magic stick, I believe in a place where trees grow pink and I believe that we're all queens, we have our own castle, flying unicorns, and our own prince charming.





I don't believe in fairytale the way normal people believe in it, what I really believe is every girl has her own fairytale, her own castle, magics, and a fairy that loves helping her.

Every girl is a princess and she is the main character of her life. No matter what's going through her life, she always has Someone who's gonna help her, not let her fall hard, guide her, protect her................just like the fairy godmother in the fairytale.

Every girl is precious, she needs attention, she needs to make sure that she's loved, she needs friends, and one day she'll find someone that will accept her the way she is. A cooler way, she'll think bad about herself, she'll hate about herself but someone's gonna pick her up and tell her that she's beautiful, she's perfect...................just like prince charming in fairytale.



 My kind of fairytale,
Fairytale is not about magics, fairies, unicorns, or even castle. Fairytale is like a firm belief you have in yourself that you're the main character of your own life, you'll struggle, you'll cry, but in the end, you'll end up find your own happy ending, even it takes a lot of time.

Fairytale inspires me so much, to be braver, to be stronger, and to have courage in whatever I am doing, fairytale makes me learn that I should dream bigger until my dream scares me and to have faith in myself to catch up the dreams.


So, I put  My Kind Of Fairytale on my blog's theme.
It is full a white-pink-themed layout that I customized myself, I made it as simple as possible.
I changed up my blog's name from pink feather to Monic Parengkuan to make it more simple, and I add "read more" on each posts that I posted earlier so everything could be more organized.


Fairytale is such a stupid thing to believe, but put your own interpretation in what fairytale really is so everything could be as beautiful as fairytale itself. This is your life, your fairytale, where God writes best story for you. xxx thanks for reading and have a nice sunday!


xo,
Monicksp  

No comments:

Post a Comment