Saturday, August 1, 2015

Inside My Wallet




Hello loves,

I want to tell a story about me last week. It was such an embarrassing moment.
My friend and I planned to meet at Mantos at 4. It was 3:30 and I was just laying on my bed, and haven't prepared myself at all. I haven't even taken a bath while my friend was on her way to the mall.
When I found out that she was already at Mantos, I automatically made my way to the bathroom as fast as I possibly could. I prepared myself in a very fast way. It took about 30 minutes before I could finally said that I was ready to go. Really fast!

I went to the mall by a public car (a.k.a mikro) and I felt really tired because I just noticed that I prepared myself so fast and I probably forgot to breath because breathing takes 1 second, and a second really means a lot when you're late.

When I was about to reach the place, I almost killed myself because I realized that I. forget. to. bring. my. wallet. and I couldn't breath not because breathing took a second but because I was scared as fuck. Another funny fact discovered: breathing is hard when you're scared.


I was so out of words and I didn't even know what to say because I was just simply out of words and I had nothing to say. I wanted to disappear because I didn't know what to do.

and
I
decided to get out from the car and told the truth to the driver........

He was really a nice man, I was lucky that he wasn't mad at me, he told me that it was okay, and instead gave me advice that I shouldn't do kind of things like this later because not everyone was kind and yes he was right.

This accident gave me idea to write this post so now I am going to tell you everything that I keep inside my wallet.

So, here you go.....

so this is how my wallet looks like

the front look and the back look of the wallet

the overview

front look yey

back look

I got this wallet when I walked in the mall and this pink wallet caught up my eyes and I was like "omg look at that cute pink wallet, it is so pink" I couldn't help myself from buying that so.... yeah... another moment buying unimportant thing in life because CUTE and PINK.

This is so cheap, it only costs 100k
I was surprised at first because this wallet was way too cute and it only costed 100k.. like really who doesn't want to buy this cute inexpensive thing?!!!!!!!!

When I open up the wallet, this is what will show up. I love the fact that it has so many spaces for cards or even photos.

the details of the cards spaces and my cards

a place where you can put your money or small changes.

another empty spaces but it filled with my photos

my cards:
Ganesha Operation Student Card
Kartu Tanda Penduduk (Identity Card)
SMA Katolik Rex Mundi Student Card
KFC Music Hitter Card
Kid'z World Card
The Body Shop Member Card



Those are everything that I have inside my wallet

I hope you guys enjoy reading this and would like to read my upcoming posts because

it really means a lot to me, really.


I love you!!!xx

xo,
Monicksp

No comments:

Post a Comment