Sunday, July 12, 2020

Counting the uncountable

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these." -Matthew 6 ⚘💐🌸

Undescribable. Uncountable. Unexplained. That's how I describe how God's grace and love have been to me. Everytime I looked in the mirror, I always wonder how I am so special that not even a person in the earth look exactly like me. Yet He knows me. He takes care of me every day, and planned the very best version of life story for me.

I breath, I see, I taste, I hear, I feel, I am alive. He holds my hands directing me to the way of truth. "Do not fear my child for I am with you, do not be afraid for I am your God, I will strengthen you, I will help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand" He said. 

725,809,896 seconds, 201,613.86 hours, 8,400.5775 days, 1,200.0852 weeks, 276 months, 23 years alive. Not even a very single second spent without being fully loved and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment